We do that!
Ala cart services to support your brand in different ways as you grow: We’ve got you covered.
Brand Positioning Refresh
Positioning defined as language development and refinement. We will begin with the existing brand positioning and incorporate current consumer feedback, trends, and research and we will co-author a refreshed positioning statement.
- Ideal for a team where things are running well and a minor refinement makes sense
- Insurance that the changes in the world have not eroded your brand relevance
Brand Positioning Workshop
Using a few of our alignment and diagnostic tools Retail Voodoo will work alongside you to gain internal traction, alignment, and hierarchy as an external eye and “non-invested” partner to help untangle and separate internal sacred cows and beliefs from the needs of the market and retail reality. We will begin with the existing brand positioning and incorporate current consumer feedback, trends, and research, we will co-author a refreshed positioning statement that is in better alignment with your brand and the new market conditions.
- Ideal for a team who needs to build consensus during the brand evolution process
- Includes strategic alignment & diagnostics along with internal team meetings
Identity & Packaging Refresh
Utilizing new (or current) positioning and incorporating sales, marketing, retailer/distributor, and consumer feedback.
- Front of pack architecture
- Design concept development
- Refinements against approved direction applied to multiple key forms/products identified by your team
- Identity development: update basic fonts, colors, basic identity elements as packaging systems directs
- Simple Style Guide
Style Guide / Brand Playbook
Whoops – too many different players have worked on your brand/activation elements and you need a cleanup. Retail Voodoo will update your Brand Bible or Style Guide components based on existing or new packaging and identity and then apply new identity and rules to all marketing elements to your existing Guide.
- Ideal for teams who need a crisp point-of-view on their existing brand assets
- Great way to plan, grow, evolve and retire assets as needed
- Clear and concise guidelines for executing your brand communication
Marketing Plan and Management
Created for smaller brands (or brands in transition) that need a single source to manage all your needs so you can focus on your employees, customers, and the business. You don’t have a dedicated staff, you don’t want to manage a team of freelancers, and you don’t want to become a marketing tactics expert.
- Plan – social/digital/gorilla/SEO/OOH/etc
- Develop assets
- Manage, modify and report against KPI’s
This service is designed for those that have the resources but would like a cold eye to develop a strong brand-centric concept that your team can execute from and against.
- Go-To-Market high-level strategy
- “Big Idea” concepts
- Campaign design, look and feel applied to up-to email, digital, print, social, web and shipping insert – delivered in pdf style sheet format
- Kit of assets
Hosting (third party)
Coaching / Executive Creative Direction
Weekly check-in meetings with David. A way to guide your internal team as you grow. And to make sure your brand’s tone, voice, and look stays on, or get’s back on track.
- Weekly 45-minute sessions to review and refine creative campaigns, copywriting and imagery for websites, digital and social programs
- Ideal for companies who have engaged Retail Voodoo in the past who have an in-house design team
Mentor and grow your internal team. Weekly planning, analysis and guidance to grow your market.
- Ideal for companies that have an existing marketing team that needs executive level guidance, perspective, and leadership
- CEOs, CMOs and VPs of Sales or Marketing who would like an independent, outside perspective on their business and go-to-market strategy and tactics
- Companies who are planning on hiring a VP Marketing or CMO role that want to get a running start on major go-to-market activities and take the time to find the right hire