Packaging and Supply Chain Trends and Plans: Start planning now!
Beth Corbett is a brand packaging leader who has merged her background in marketing and sales with her passion for cannabis and CBD products to become a leading packaging consultant to this exploding market.
Beth shares her insights on how COVID-19 and international policies are impacting long and short-term issues related to domestic and global sourcing and environmental packaging innovations. She also shares how new technologies not only make a greener supply chain but can enhance consumer, customer and retailer relations.
In this episode you will learn:
- How transparent communication and sharing of data can strengthen your relationships with retailers.
- How just-in-time inventory is being redefined.
- What new technologies in environmental packaging need to be explored further and championed by major brands.
- How Augmented Reality can build a bridge with consumers when other marketing tactics cannot be used.
- Why relationships and planning are worth more than money.