Sources: Whole Foods Magazine
PCC Natural Markets 360° Brand Strategy
PCC had successfully integrated our original brand strategy work into employee and customer engagement but had yet to implement it in-store. The stores were dated and out-of-sync with their ethos as the original local community natural market.
The store was filled with earnest, outdated, long-format messaging
- Based upon our original brand strategy work, we worked directly with PCC’s leadership team to craft messaging and select sustainable materials that would celebrate the seasonality of fresh food.
- Then we set out to establish an in-store branded environment that would showcase PCC’s values in action while improving the overall shopping experience.
- We leveraged the brand environment to build and celebrate community by sharing how, where, and when PCC takes a stand for local farms and families.
Brand Position: Community. Local. Organic.
- 30% sales increase in HABA in first 6 months
- Established local dominance in natural markets
Scope of Work
Audits & Analysis
Research & Insights
Interior Trade Dress
Whole Foods Magazine
June 04, 2016
January 16, 2017
We helped PCC Natural Market connect with millennial shoppers to increase sales. What’s your brand’s growth challenge?
“This team of experts knows how to stay on task. They’re not afraid to say what needs to be said and bring even the most stubborn of us around with solid research and gut instincts.”Laurie Albrecht