Zesty Paws 360 Brand Strategy
- Reposition DTC brand for growth and category expansion including brick and mortar retail.
- Complex sell requiring expertise and friendliness.
- National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) regulations constrict the brand’s ability to connect emotionally with consumers.
- DTC packaging system non-compliant with retail.
Transform a line of DTC dog supplements into lifestyle brand for pet parents.
In order to reach their goals of becoming a category leader in the pet parent lifestyle Zesty Paws would need to reach key audiences.
Baby-boomer and Gen X households spend more than 70% of the pet care market in America.
- Connect the joy of pet parenthood with a wellness-oriented lifestyle through powerfully playful and well-informed tone and voice.
- Create a differentiated and ownable brand strategy and identity that’s rooted in analysis, insights, and trends.
- Future-proof the packaging system to allow for innovation and regulatory.
Keep Your Bestie Feeling Zesty
- #1 Best-selling selling pet supplements brand online.
- Successful national roll out to PetSmart, Walmart, and Target.
- Fastest-growing pet supplement brand in the U.S.
(sources Business Insider, Zesty Paws)
Scope of Work
- Audits & Analysis
- Audience Insights
- Research & Insights
- Trend Analysis
- Brand Positioning
- Visual Strategy
- Packaging Design
- Branded Ecosystem
- Sales Collateral
- Photography Guidelines
- Brand Playbook