PROBAR P0P Innovation Sprint
- PROBAR had a new product that was innovative for the marketplace and needed a name and new look for it.
- Their bars would be shelved in the refrigerated section – away from the rest of their products and needed a new packaging form to help the bars stand up properly in that space.
Launch their line of probiotic protein bars with a radical look while allowing their core consumer to still recognize the brand in a new grocery section.
- Create a name for the line that highlighted its three innovative qualities. P = Probiotics 0 = 0 Added sugar P = Plant-based protein.
- Develop a look for the packaging that leveraged their logo in a fresh new way without losing any equity.
- Prototype and create a new packaging form that allowed the bars to stand tall in the box instead of falling over to prevent losing product information in the refrigerated shelf.
- Launched in Whole Foods to rave reviews
Scope of Work
- Research & Insights
- Visual Strategy
- Packaging Design
- Packaging Form Prototyping