Del Real Foods 360° Brand Development
Lost in a Sea of Mexican Food Brands
- Reluctant to change due to regional success.
- Fear of alienating loyal Hispanic consumer & food service clientele.
Connect an authentic Mexican food brand to modern life.
- 30% of Millennials in the U.S. are Hispanic.
- 65% of Immediate consumption occasions are at home (not in a restaurant).
- The family’s traditional recipes, quality ingredients and freshness is unique among Mexican Food brands.
- Tell their story to engage, surprise and delight ethnic cuisine enthusiasts.
- Honor the founding family and its traditional recipes in a way that feels timeless.
- Make the food look as good as it tastes.
Mexican Tradition for Modern Life
Growth from regional to national brand.
Scope of Work
- Audits & Analysis
- Audience Insights
- Research & Insights
- Trend Analysis
- Brand Positioning
- Visual Strategy
- Packaging Design
- Branded Ecosystem
- Sales Collateral
- Product Photography Art Direction
- Lifestyle Photography Guidelines
- Brand Bible
“We are very impressed with the process and the results—especially since there were so many people worried about the change. Retail Voodoo provided us with the tools needed to take Del Real from a local west coast brand to a top national brand.”
– Socorro Morales, Marketing Director, Del Real Foods