Living Intentions 360° Brand Development
Whole Foods Decategorized Raw
- Popular in bulk but not getting credit for being a brand.
- Outdated packaging.
- Core messages too complex and esoteric to create consumer trial.
Make raw and sprouted foods accessible and attractive to modern people.
- People are willing to spend more on things they value as important.
- No brand is winning yet with superfoods.
- Addressable market is 50% of the U.S. vs. the 3% they had been targeting.
- Consolidate sprouted and raw into a platform of Activated Foods.
- Get credit for being the industry’s quality standard.
- Change the narrative from earnest to empowering.
- Reinvent packaging and identity to focus on how activated foods make people feel.
Activated makes me feel…
Leading brand of activated superfoods at Whole Foods.
Scope of Work
- Audits & Analysis
- Audience Insights
- Research & Insights
- Trend Analysis
- Brand Positioning
- Visual Strategy
- Packaging Design
- Branded Ecosystem
- Sales Collateral
- Product Photo Art Direction
- Style Guide
“Working with Retail Voodoo made us feel like we were in safe hands while undergoing a vulnerable challenge. Their process really made the journey clearly defined. I strongly recommend them.”
– Joshua McHugh, Owner, Living Intentions