Sahale Snacks 360° Brand Strategy
Struggling to Gain Trial Outside of Club
- Losing shelf space with very important retailers.
- Consumers questioned the meaning of “better”.
- Even loyal fans of the brand struggled to know when and how to enjoy the products.
Gain distribution, drive trial, and gain faithful followers.
- A segmentation study uncovered an audience that appreciates grab-and-go culinary flavors.
- Consumers didn’t understand why they were positioned for special occasion.
- Once people tried the product, repeat use was assured.
- Unpronounceable brand name and esoteric flavor naming left retailers and consumers feeling stupid.
- Create a “Snack Better Promise”.
- Use plain English for flavor names.
- Create trial by offering their products in single-serve, portion controlled pouches.
- Amplify cravings with simple language and mouth-watering photography.
Savor Every Moment
- Triple-digit growth in the first year.
- Bestselling brand of snack nuts in North America.
Scope of Work
- Audits & Analysis
- Audience Insights
- Research & Insights
- Trend Analysis
- Brand Positioning
- Visual Strategy
- Packaging Design
- Branded Ecosystem
- Sales Collateral
- Photography Guidelines
- Brand Bible
“Retail Voodoo helped us see our category in ways we could never imagine. The results speak for themselves.”
– Erika Cottrell, VP of Marketing, Sahale Snacks