Brooks Running In-Store Experience
Brooks Running built a following by being the quirky brand for specialty running store employees and consumers. This didn’t translate well to national big-box retail. We needed to help Brooks establish a national retail experience that would be effective in big-box retail without losing the quirkiness of their brand.
Specialty store marketing formats didn’t translate to big box retail
- Find the balance between bold design and technical product information that can be absorbed by a shopper whether or not a sales associate is on the floor.
- Leverage our experience with a variety of large retailers to help Brooks Running customize their in-store experience to best fit each national retailer’s footprint, needs, and restrictions.
- Establish campaign standards that would fit within each retailers best practices guidelines.
- 45% Sales Increase in the First 12 Months
Scope of Work
- Brand Bible
- Campaign Development
- Fixture Design
- In-Store Signage
- Multi-Retailer System Implementation
- Photo Art Direction
“Retail Voodoo not only executed flawlessly but also brought our retail presentation to the next level. The Retail Voodoo team sees the immediate needs at retail and through their work are able to create a lasting consumer impression.”
- D. Berger, Senior Marketing Director, Brooks Running