Dry Soda Company 360° Brand Development
Struggling to Grow Profitably
- Category crowded with copycats & bold flavors.
- Trying to win against Big Soda without a differentiated brand strategy.
- Eroded core equities.
- Sales team’s confidence lost.
Regain their leadership position in the craft soda industry.
- Adults considered the flavors to be too mild to be seen as craft soda.
- Teens and children, CSD power users, felt flavors were too strange and grown up.
- When enjoying cocktails, most people do not count calories.
- Audience-to-be: metropolitan minded foodie women.
- Drop the word “Soda” and call it DRY Sparkling.
- “Excommunicate the heathen” from the DRY Soda brand (kids).
- Make flavors truly culinary.
- Introduce seasonal offerings.
- Add larger, resealable bottles.
- Appeal to a much smaller, mostly female audience.
Relaunch DRY as a premium sparkling beverage.
- 20x Growth in first 3 years.
- Fastest growing CSD in North America.
Scope of Work
- Audits & Analysis
- Audience Insights
- Research & Insights
- Trend Analysis
- Brand Positioning
- Visual Strategy
- Packaging Design
- Branded Ecosystem
- Sales Collateral
- Photo Art Direction
- Brand Bible
“What I like about Retail Voodoo is that they are fearless in their approach. They partner with you so they’re right by your side through the whole process. They’re very passionate partners.”
– Sharelle Klaus, CEO & Founder, Dry Soda Company